Cummins Calterm III 3.5.1 is used to increase the productivity of the engineers developing electronic engine features by providing diagnostics, simulation, and value manipulation capabilities for Electronic Control Modules (ECMs).
As is the case with most support tools, Cummins Calterm III 3.5.1 attempts to work with all of the features in the ECM. However, this superset of functionality is not always feasible given the rapid growth and change being experienced in CumminsвЂ™ electronic systems. As a way to try to give the most support to every electronic engine program, this tool will provide a base set of capabilities which will work on any ECM following the CORE Tools Interface standards. Customized or unique capabilities will then be added, as they are needed. Cummins Calterm III was initially designed to support the Global Tool Interface Specification, GTIS, 4.5 and Core-II based software. With the release of Cummins Calterm III, version 3.4, support for GTIS 3.8, 2.0 and pre-2 products has been included.
Cummins Calterm III 3.5.1 application is designed to support a wide variety of users and access levels. The Cummins Calterm III tool will eventually replace Calterm II, NGET, Engineering ESDN, Unlock and Field Calterm. As a result, not all users need, or are permitted to use, the full functionality of the tool. With this in mind, Cummins Calterm III comes with five user access levels.
- Level 0 (Service) Enables user with basic Field Calterm functionality
- Level 1 (Standard) Enables user with Calterm III and NGET functionality
- Level 2 (Secure) Enables user with Calterm III, NGET and Unlock tool functionality
- Level 3 (Enterprise) Enables user with Calterm III, NGET, Unlock and Engineering ESDN functionality
- Level 4 (Service Pro) Contains the same functionality as Level 0 (Service) plus the capability to Download to a secure module
Cummins Calterm III 3.5.1
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock