John Deere EDL Diagnostic Kit (Electronic Data Link v2) include:
- John Deere EDL (Electronic Data Link v2);
- 15\' USB cable;
- W1 9-pin Deutsch adapter.
- John Deere Service ADVISOR 2011 - AG (Agriculture) or CF (Construction & Forestry)
With John Deere Service ADVISOR 2011 you can view service manuals, use DTAC (Dealer Technical Assistance Center) data, make diagnostics, readings, tests and calibrations, re-program controllers.To edit controller PayLoad (PLD) files use our tool.Supported languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.
- JD Service ADVISOR 4.0  CCE (Commercial and Consumer Equipment) - $ 399
- JD Service ADVISOR 4.0  AGHIST (old models of agriculture) - $ 249
- W2 (cable required for cables W3, W4, W5, W6) - $ 349
- W3 (cable for 6125 engines with Lucas ECU) - $ 249
- W4 (cable for 7000, 8000, 9000 series tractors) - $ 169
- W5 (cable for 6000 series tractors) - $ 219
- W6 (cable for 8000 tractors with JD ECU) - $ 259
- DS10022 (cable for AccuDepth, models with no GreenStar harness) - $ 699
Bank (Wire) Transfer payment only.
Shipping by DHL included (just choose Airmail delivery).
John Deere EDL Diagnostic Kit (Electronic Data Link v2)
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock